With the ACT Covid restrictions easing, we’re happy to say that Clean Up Lake Burley Griffin Day is back for our 4th year.
With National Recycling Week just around the corner, various user groups of the Lake are once again organising Clean Up Lake Burley Griffin Day. This year’s event will take place on Sunday, 14 November from 9am - 12pm, and the public is encouraged to join us by land or boat!
To register, please sign up at one the designated registration booths on the day.
Volunteers are required to:
- Register at one of the booths.
- Bring work gloves and wear enclosed shoes.
- All children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Those on watercraft (BYO) must wear a lifejacket or PFD at all times during the clean-up effort.
- Agree that any pictures taken of you on the day can be used for publicity or media for this event.
- Covid Safe restrictions are in place. Please check-in with the CBR app and only attend if you are feeling well.
More information can be found our Facebook group site: https://www.facebook.com/CleanUpLBG
Click a Clean Up to get involved: