Persons participating in a Clean Up Australia event must agree to the following terms and conditions prior to their registration being accepted by Clean Up Australia Ltd.
Participants must check the ‘I agree’ box while completing the registration process.
1. I agree that Clean Up Australia Ltd and local event organisers will not be liable for: any injury sustained by the participant; any loss or damage to property owned by, or in the possession of, the participant; any act or omission, negligence of fault of any person participating in the event.
2. I certify that I am 18 years of age or older or
3. If the participant is 15 years of age and under, I certify that I am the parent / legal guardian and she / he has my consent to participate in the event.
4. I acknowledge and consent to photographs being taken of me during my participation in the event. I acknowledge that the photographs maybe forwarded to Clean Up Australia Ltd to use the photographs for promotional or other purposes without my further consent.
5. I agree to comply with the current local COVID-related restrictions you can check these regulations here, and Clean Up Australia's additional conditions here.
6. I agree to read and comply with all relevant paperwork and instructions made available on the Clean Up Australia website to ensure my event is run safely.
Delivery and Time Frames
All kits will be posted to participants who have registered at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
All material on the website is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the website.
Additionally, you may not distribute or transmit, modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, video and programming code that makes up the web pages, without the written permission of Clean Up Australia Ltd.
Materials displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Clean Up Australia Ltd. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
Use of this and Other Websites
The use of the website is at your risk. Clean Up Australia Ltd makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness and Clean Up Australia Ltd specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions. Clean Up Australia Ltd nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or exemplary damages or any loss of business, interest, revenue or profit arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the website.
Clean Up Australia Ltd is not responsible for the accuracy of any hyperlinks, content, or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on the website. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While Clean Up Australia may provide links on this site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content on the site. Clean Up Australia disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality and otherwise of the materials or information contained on such sites.