After registration we will send you a Clean Up kit which contains:
- Rubbish and Recycling bags
- A sharps container
- A Site Supervisor vest
Paperwork component in all Kits (click the links below to download a copy):
- Site Guide (PDF) - This is an important source of information for the planning and organising of your Clean Up activity.
- Risk Warning Poster (PDF) - This must be displayed at a visible point where volunteers register to participate (prior to commencing activity).
- Promotional Posters (PDF) - Use these to raise awareness and to promote the event in your local community.
- Thank You Certificates (PDF) - Use these to distribute to volunteers on the day.
- Volunteer Registration Form (PDF) - all volunteers present on the day must sign this form. Please return after the event in the reply paid envelope provided
- End of Clean Up Rubbish Report . This provides you with the information you will need to collect to submit your end of clean up report on-line. The information collected provides Clean Up Australia with invaluable information regarding your Site and an overview of the event on a state and national level.
- Accident Incident Form - If applicable please return after the event in the reply paid envelope provided