If you are having problems registering your site on line, download a copy of the registration form and send it to us by email [email@example.com], fax [02 9251 6249] or post [193 Darlinghurst Rd, Darlinghurst NSW 2010]
After registration we will send you a Clean Up Starter Kit which contains:
- Rubbish and Recycling Bags
- Site Supervisor vest
- Documentation, including Site Guides and Volunteer Registration Forms
Sharps containers may be included upon request.
Paperwork component in Kits (click the links below to download a copy):
- Site Guide (PDF) - This is an important source of information for the planning and organising of your Clean Up activity.
- Risk Warning Poster (PDF) - This must be displayed at a visible point where volunteers register to participate (prior to commencing activity).
- Promotional Poster (PDF) - Use these to raise awareness and to promote the event in your local community.
- Volunteer Registration Form (PDF) - all volunteers present on the day must sign this form. Please return after the event in the reply paid envelope provided
- Volunteer certificate (PDF) - recording our thanks to site supervisors and volunteers
- End of Clean Up Report This provides you with the information you will need to collect to submit your End of Clean Up report on-line. The information collected provides Clean Up Australia with invaluable information regarding your Site and an overview of the event on a state and national level.
- Accident Incident Form - If applicable please return after the event in the reply paid envelope provided
Schools Kit - Schools receive a limited number of bags and gloves within their kits; we would like to ask you to encourage the students to each bring in a bag and a pair of gloves from home. Unfortunately we don't have the resources to be able to provide materials for the large number of schools that participate each year.
Business Kit - We listened to your feedback and have reduced the amount of material in your kits.