After registration we will send you a Clean Up Kit which contains:
- Rubbish and Recycling Bags
- Sharps Container (if requested)
- Site Supervisor vest
Please note kits will be sent out in February.
Paperwork component in all Kits (click the links below to download a copy):
- Site Guide (PDF) - This is an important source of information for the planning and organising of your Clean Up activity.
- Risk Warning Poster (PDF) - This must be displayed at a visible point where volunteers register to participate (prior to commencing activity).
- Promotional Posters (PDF) - Use these to raise awareness and to promote the event in your local community.
- Thank You Certificates (PDF) - Use these to distribute to volunteers on the day.
- Volunteer Registration Form (PDF) - all volunteers present on the day must sign this form. Please return after the event in the reply paid envelope provided
- End of Clean Up Rubbish Checklist . This provides you with the information you will need to collect to submit your end of clean up report on-line. The information collected provides Clean Up Australia with invaluable information regarding your Site and an overview of the event on a state and national level.
- Accident Incident Form - If applicable please return after the event in the reply paid envelope provided
Schools Kit - Schools receive a limited number of bags and gloves within their kits; we would like to ask you to encourage the students to each bring in a bag and a pair of gloves from home. Unfortunately we don't have the resources to be able to provide materials for the large number of schools that participate each year.
Business Kit - This year we introduceed an exciting new way to give additional benefits to participating businesses. We listened to your feedback and reduced the material in your kits to clean up relevant items and started an initiative to give you more tips on how to clean up and green your office: the Clean Up Australia Business Circle, an exclusive group on www.linkedin.com. Every registered business will receive an invitation and can benefit from our tips and start networking with other businesses.