If you are having trouble registering on-line, download a pdf of the registration form and email [firstname.lastname@example.org], fax [02 9251 6249] or mail [193 Darlinghust rd, Darlinghust 2010 NSW it to us].
After registration we will send you a Clean Up starter Kit which contains:
- Rubbish and Recycling Bags
- Gloves for teachers
- A Site Supervisor vest
- Instructions regarding online documentation
A sharps kit may be included upon request.
Please note kits will be sent out in February.
Paperwork component in all Kits (click the links below to download a copy):
- Schools site registration form
- Site Guide (PDF) - This is an important source of information for the planning and organising of your Clean Up activity.
- Risk Warning Poster (PDF) - This must be displayed at a visible point where volunteers register to participate (prior to commencing activity).
- Promotional Posters (PDF) - Use these to raise awareness and to promote the event in your local community.
- Thank You Certificates (PDF) - Use these to distribute to volunteers on the day.
- End of Clean Up Rubbish Report - This provides you with the information you will need to collect to submit your End of Clean Up Report online. The information collected provides Clean Up Australia with invaluable information regarding your Site and an overview of the event on a state and national level.
- Accident and Incident Form - If applicable please return after your Clean Up
Thanks to our partners we are able to offer a Clean Up kit free of charge with an intention of helping to get you started for your Clean Up event. If you need additional materials or want to have a look at available merchandise please go to our Clean Up Australia Online Store.
Schools Clean Up Curriculum Toolkit
Teachers can educate school students of any age about environmental sustainability using our curriculum resources in partnership with Cool Australia. The kit includes lesson plans and resources for teachers themed around Water, Energy, Climate Change, Packaging and Waste and Recycling.
Pre-2014 Schools Climate Kit
Teachers can still access our older curriculum and educate primary primary school students (K-6) about environmental sustainability using our Schools Climate Kit. The kit includes 21 lesson plans for teachers themed around Water, Energy, Climate Change, Packaging and Waste and Recycling.