After registration we will send you a Clean Up Kit which contains:
- Rubbish and Recycling Bags
- Sharps Container (if requested)
- Site Supervisor vest
Please note kits will be sent out in February.
Paperwork component in all Kits (click the links below to download a copy):
- Site Guide (PDF) - This is an important source of information for the planning and organising of your Clean Up activity.
- Risk Warning Poster (PDF) - This must be displayed at a visible point where volunteers register to participate (prior to commencing activity).
- Promotional Posters (PDF) - Use these to raise awareness and to promote the event in your local community.
- Thank You Certificates (PDF) - Use these to distribute to volunteers on the day.
- End of Clean Up Rubbish Checklist . This provides you with the information you will need to collect to submit your end of clean up report on-line. The information collected provides Clean Up Australia with invaluable information regarding your Site and an overview of the event on a state and national level.
- Accident Incident Form - If applicable please return after the event in the reply paid envelope provided
Thanks to our partners we are able to offer a Clean Up Kit free of charge with an intention of helping to get you started for your Clean Up event. If you need additional materials or want to have a look at the 2013 merchandise please go to our Clean Up Australia Online Store.
Clean Up Australia has a range of educational resources available for you to complement your Clean Up Day event with classroom based activities.
Clean Up the River: An Interactive Recycling Game
Clean Up the River is an Interactive Recycling Game for Primary School Students (K-6). The game is Curriculum-based, easy for teachers to use, fun for students and free.
Schools Climate Kit
Teachers can educate primary school students (K-6) about environmental sustainability using our Schools Climate Kit. The kit includes 21 lesson plans for teachers themed around Water, Energy, Climate Change, Packaging and Waste and Recycling.