As well as participating in the flagship Clean Up Australia Day event held on the first Sunday in March, we encourage communities, schools and businesses to help Clean Up Australia every day.
You can organise a Clean Up Site on any day of the year. Clean Up Sites can be on a one-off or weekly, monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis.
How to Organise Your Clean Up Site
• Find a site in your local area that you think is in need of a Clean Up
• Register your Clean Up site as an individual or on behalf of your group, school or business
• Receive your Clean Up kit (please allow two weeks for delivery)
• Promote your Clean Up day amongst family, friends and colleagues
• Have fun on the day and don't forget to report back to us with your Clean Up Report and Site documentation!
For more detailed information on how to organise your site, click here.
For further information regarding Clean Up Australia events, check out our Events page.
Please also see our FAQs for further information about Clean Up Australia events.
To find out more about organising your Clean Up Site, see our Site Supervisor Checklist. Recurring Clean Up sites will be supported on an ongoing basis.
Alternatively, you can join any open Clean Up Sites as a volunteer all year round. Just click "Join a Site" for Sites near you.